|Home > Facilities >
RCP of Fairfax
RENAL CAREPARTNERS of Fairfax
RCP of Fairfax in Fairfax, Virginia offers In-center Hemodialysis, Isolation,
CAPD, CCPD, and Nocturnal Dialysis.
About RENAL CAREPARTNERS of Fairfax
of Fairfax is committed to providing patients with the highest-quality
Why are we different?
RENAL CAREPARTNERS of Fairfax, VA offers patients a serine and tranquil
environment with easy parking, easy access to public transportation,
close access to Fair Oaks Mall and a multicultural, diverse staff and
patient population. Our compassionate team of care givers assures excellent
services - Fistula Rate-60%, Calcium/Phosphorus-85% and Dialysis Adequacy-90%.
For more information, contact Hafiza Riaz, Administrator at (703) 691-7820.
One in Nine Americans Has Chronic Kidney Disease
Many People With Kidney Disease Still in the Dark
Nearly half of people with an advanced form of kidney disease do not know
they have weak or failing kidneys, according to recent research published
in the American Journal of Kidney Diseases, the official journal of the
National Kidney Foundation.
The Facts About Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- 20 million Americans - 1 in 9 US adults-have CKD and another 20 million
more are at increased risk.
- Early detection can help prevent the progression of kidney disease to
- Heart Disease is the major cause of death for all people with CKD.
- Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR) is the best estimate of kidney function.
- Hypertension causes CKD and CKD causes hypertension.
- Persistent proteinuria means CKD.
- High risk groups include those with diabetes, hypertension and a family
history of kidney disease.
- African Americans, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, Native Americans and
Seniors are at increased risk.
- Three simple tests can detect CKD: blood pressure, urine albumin and serum